ISO 9001 is the foundation of good company management! ISO 9001 -
a management system that evaluates the management of work processes in order to improve the quality of products and services. It is the most common standard in the world, on the basis of which the quality management system (QMS) is built in companies, since the standard has all the necessary criteria for subsequent improvements.
ISO 9001 is part of9000 standards lineare international standards that describe the requirements for the quality management system of companies. ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is an international organization for standardization. Where does the standard apply?
The task of each company is aimed at improving the quality of goods and services so that the consumer is satisfied. To achieve this goal, there are a number of standards that include a number of requirements aimed at improvement and the possibility of quality management. The standards include tools for managing the company's system. And ISO standards cover all aspects of quality management. The ISO 9001 standard is aimed at improving the management system. A management system is a structure that includes an approach, following which a company can achieve a quality end result. In an ideal world, all employees can always perform any tasks equally well, but in reality everything is quite different. It is for this reason that each employee needs clear instructions and requirements for the fulfillment of assigned tasks. This is the main goal of ISO 9001, to systematize the processes of doing work, this is the quality management system. Who needs a standard?
Some businesses feel they are doing just fine and don't need a standard. But if you're reading this and have gotten to this point, chances are you already have a need for standardization. You need ISO 9001 if:
Benefits of ISO 90001?
- Are you planning to enter the international market?? Very often, international companies ask for confirmation of the quality of the production of goods, since the ISO 9001 standard is international and many doors are open for it.
- Improving the image and significance among market competitors. Having passed certification according to this standard, you tell your consumers about the quality of the production of goods and also give them guarantees, which makes you better against the backgroundthose who don't have it.
- Participation in tenders. Tenders also have their own requirements and often these requirements include the presence of a QMS
Based on the above, the advantages are visible to the naked eye:
- Opportunity to enter international markets
- Improving the company's image
- Consumer confidence
- Increasing competitiveness in the market
- Tender competitiveness
- Improving aspects of production and providing quality services
- Optimization of management processes.
Some small companies may think that it is too early for them to use standards and their main task now is business development. But in a hurry for development, you can miss one of the most important tools, the same development MANAGEMENT, a concept that any company or organization, from small to large, should have, because clearly and correctly set tasks and goals only accompany successful business development and help to become better.